Employer Retirement Plans
As an employer, you share the responsibility for guiding your employees toward making decisions that will afford them greater financial freedom in retirement. But here’s the quandary: just as your workers look to you for financial guidance and advice, you must adjust to a sea change in plan regulation and administration.Do the following issues look familiar to your retirement plan committee?
- New regulations that add to the complexity of administration
- Fiduciary pressures to provide prudent investment options
- Timely (and potentially complex) fee disclosures to your participants
- Outside advisors whose allegiances are split between plan providers and investment managers
- Watershed regulations that require greater transparency about disclosing relationships between plan sponsors and their advisors
- Employees who feel they cannot afford to save, but are being courted by your competitors through their benefits programs
- Concerns over your employees’ retirement readiness
Three Key Benefits to Plan Sponsors
Empowered by objective, truly independent fiduciary advice, your retirement plan committee will receive:
- Keen insights and best practices to help navigate a maze of complicated regulatory issues and disclosure requirements
- Purpose-built tools, to provide recommendations and monitoring of investments and investment performance, that take into full consideration the methodology and documentation that ERISA requires
- Access to comprehensive financial education and enrollment programs designed to improve retirement readiness for your employees
Independent Advice for the Retirement Plan Market
To provide objective, timely, actionable, investment research and advice by:
- Identifying above-average investment opportunities, conducting ongoing and thorough due diligence, while providing quality advice with complete transparency.
- Performing quantitative analysis, performance measurement, attribution, and appraisal of our advice, and
- Delivering timely communications and service
To accomplish this, we:
- Have no proprietary products to sell
- Have no investment banking relationships to promote
- Have no other business conflicts to get in the way of providing objective recommendations
**Request your complimentary fiduciary review of your plan today!